- Establishment of rehabilitation centres for vocational training and human development.
- Embark on economic empowerment to encourage the spirit of self-help on proper use of available resources for human development.
- Establishment of continuing education centres to support and assist the educationally disadvantanged youth.
- Undertake research programmes into causes and effect of destitution and crime for the purpose of societal reformation.
- Organise workshop towards economic empowerment.
- Assist crime control agencies by creating awareness programmes about crime prevention in our society.
- Engage in such other activities as may be considered ancillary, incidental or conducive to the promotion and attainment of the aforementioned objectives.
- Foster collaborative effort and promote unit of purpose among organization with similar objectives.